PDA

View Full Version : Playground?

sjd
02-05-2003, 00:54
Hi we will be staying in Davenport.
Does anyone know if there is a playground around there?

janny
02-05-2003, 01:33
Where exactly are you .Davenport itself is a long way from Disney but some of the communities on highway 27 have the postal address of Davenport.Do you know the name of your community sjd?

sjd
03-05-2003, 06:15
Yes, Sunridge Woods. I had trouble with this thread and started elsewhere. Thanks.

I am really interested in knowing where a playground may be, even if it is a litte bit of a drive.

Thanks!
SJD

popintune
12-08-2004, 17:32
[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
12-08-2004, 19:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by janny
Where exactly are you .Davenport itself is a long way from Disney but some of the communities on highway 27 have the postal address of Davenport.Do you know the name of your community sjd?
[/quote]

Our place is in Davenport and it is less than 15 minutes from Mickey and Crew, so it is not miles away. Davenport city centre.....no laughing those of you who know it!!!! is further on yes.

I think a few of the communities have recreational areas and possibly parks, someone will be able to tell you.

CarolAnn
12-08-2004, 23:51
Thanks CDV, I must admit I almost jumped through the pc at 'MILES AWAY', you are right, we are in Davenport area, and we have been door to door in 12mins!!! Thank-you!
:D
Our community has just had it's playground compeleted, I am guessing here but would have thought most communities have one[?]
Anyway SJD, hope you find someone who knows your specific community to give you the details[msnsmile]

Cowboy
13-08-2004, 00:10
Hi SJD,
Sunridge Woods seems a nice community, on the opposite side of the Ronald Reagan Parkway to us at Ashley Manor.I cannot remember seeing a playground there but there is one at Bridgewater Crossing just opposite Sunridge Woods. I don't know if you are allowed to use it or not. Can you ask the owner or maybe ask the MC when you get to the villa?
You are 10 to 12 minutes drive from Disney.
Mike and Kath.

caroline
13-08-2004, 03:11
We have a villa on Bridgewater Crossing and I'm sure you won't have a problem using the tot lot as it has open access - as you enter Bridgewater Crossing take a right and the tot lot is on the next right hand corner - you wouldn't be able to use the other community facilities as they have keyed access.

janny
14-08-2004, 10:38
CDV I was thinking of the city itself -as I said the postal area of Davenpoet is a large one

Genie
14-08-2004, 21:23
We are on Four corners on the US27 and that is classed as Davenport, our community has a communial pool play area and cabana.

dislyn
07-09-2004, 23:11
Hi Their is a very nice playground at Bridgewater Crossing just off 27 on Ronald Ragen Hwy it ideal for small children. Once you get to the subdivision you turn right and it is at the bottom of the street.

Dislyn