PDA

View Full Version : villa Aloha, Sunset Lakes

poet123
03-08-2005, 20:49
We have recently returned from Villa Aloha Sunset Lakes and I wanted to tell any potential renters that we had a great time. The house was really well equipped and in a great location fronting the lake.
We really enjoyed the games room, and the balcony of the master bedroom made a great place to unwind with a drink after the parks.
Rogerthe owner is great to deal with and his agents are reliable and courteous. All in all we greatly enjoyed our stay in Villa ALOHA and would not hesitate to reccomend it to friends/relatives looking for a great base for Disney.[msnsmile2]

dawn
29-08-2005, 01:36
I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your villa experience and Sunset Lakes - I was there at the same time - you could have popped in for a drink[msnsmile]

KarenScott
29-08-2005, 02:41
Hi Gwen
Really great to hear you have had a great holiday. Good to hear you choose a good villa.

poet123
29-08-2005, 03:38
Thanks Karen,....Dawn we would have poppoed around if we had known!!!!

jo-anne
04-09-2005, 14:24
Hi Gwen
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to give such great feedback.[clap][clap]

All the owners on this site love to hear when a guest has had a great time and it means the world to us when we all put so much thought and effort into making our homes the best on the rental market. [msnsmile2]