PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done Discovery Cove with under 3's?

Cheshirecat
02-08-2005, 00:18
I would love to do DC again, H isn't so keen, but I suggested tonight that he doesn't do the dolphin swim and I do. He liked it [msnsmile2] However, we have a daughter who will be 2 1/2 when we go. Obviously she can't do the dolphin part, but I wondered if she would actually enjoy it? She loves animals so could do the bird avaiary and she also loves fish, though she probably can't do the tropical reef as it is quite chilly. That leaves the ray pool and the warm water lagoons, and the beaches of course.

Has anyone taken a young child and how did you get on?

Thanks in advance.

wend
02-08-2005, 03:10
Hi, we first took our daughter when she was 23 months and she fully enjoyed the day from the beach, the pools with the floats, the sting ray pool and especially the avery. I remember her going through the waterfall into the avery without batting an eyelid the otherside whereby I came through spluttering!! All good fun. We have since taken her back aged 4 and looking foward to I think when she is 6 and can swim with the dolphins.

Wend

Cheshirecat
02-08-2005, 11:48
Thanks Wend [msnsmile2]

We're going to have a think about it, but H is really excited about the idea of taking her