PDA

View Full Version : archnaphobic needs advice!!

yorkshirerose
01-08-2005, 06:45
[msneek]Visiting in 2 weeks and would like to know which rides expose me to ......spiders!! Can&#39;t even deal with a still photo of the tropical eight legged beastie so don&#39;t want to be faced with a 3D version or some other dodgy visual. Is there a real one shown on spiderman ? I&#39;ve heard that I&#39;ve got to shut my eyes for a time in Shrek and needless to say , I spent most of the time in Bug&#39;s Life with my eyes shut; any prior warnings for any of the parks would be gratefully received. Thanks from Jill<span style=&#39;color:purple&#39;></span id=&#39;purple&#39;>

Paula D-S
01-08-2005, 10:17
The Mummy returns, it's a fantastic ride but if you have a real problem with spider's then it's one to avoid.

It's worth the terror for the ride itself though.

Paula

heathercobbett
01-08-2005, 12:04
Jake, if you go to Homassassas,close your eyes on the boat ride.Plate size s*****s swing across the river.The guide told us to look up (without warning)

Have you thought of having some therapy (or even buying a tape by Paul some thing or other,can't think of his name)We have moved onto a lake here in England and don' see them anymore,but if you are anything like my daughter,if there is a spider in the room, you will spot it!

Pluto
06-08-2005, 01:31
I also have a phobia when it comes to spiders.

I had no problem on any of the rides in Florida - not even Mummy Returns - but I may have had my eyes shut at that point!!!

yorkshirerose
17-08-2005, 02:01
Thanks for your advice girls; :)I think I'll be alright on Airboats too won't I?! Must get packed !!

owen3
17-08-2005, 03:23
I love spiders. Barbara

Ana
17-08-2005, 11:19
Shrek at Universal has 3D spiders.....