PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy In the Sky View...

Amirah
28-04-2003, 23:32
Where can I get a view of this affair without going into the actual Magic Kingdom Theme park. I'm going to Magic Kingdom on a Sunday and they don't offer it on those nights. Instead of wasting a day going back to Magic Kingdom on a Wedneday maybe I can watch it from a resort.

caroline
28-04-2003, 23:49
Haven't actually tried it but I believe you can watch them from the California Grill at the Contemporary.

Ruth
28-04-2003, 23:56
You are right Caroline. However part of the occasion is Tinkerbell flying & the music. You will miss out on some of the atmosphere unless you go to the park.

florida4sun
29-04-2003, 02:44
You can see it from a viewing deck at thetop of the contemporay. I prefer it from the beach of eaither the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. ANother good spot is from the boat dock at the transport and ticketing center.

quote:Originally posted by Amirah

Where can I get a view of this affair without going into the actual Magic Kingdom Theme park. I'm going to Magic Kingdom on a Sunday and they don't offer it on those nights. Instead of wasting a day going back to Magic Kingdom on a Wedneday maybe I can watch it from a resort.

tinkerbell
29-04-2003, 14:59
Can actually see Fantasy in the Sky fireworks from my parents villa(Jewell)! We couldn't believe it when the first time we visited it we stood on the doorstep and watched the whole display!

I have stayed in the Dolphin hotel near to Epcot, and had an unbeatable view of IllumiNations!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
29-04-2003, 15:28
I've heard the best way is to see them from the free boat across Bay Lake from the Magic Kingdom to the Transportation and Ticket Center. Only problem is getting the timing right - we missed it by 10 minutes when we were there a few weeks ago!

The boat is free too :D.

jotter
30-04-2003, 00:42
the view from the ferry is amazing as the fireworks appear almost in slow motion followed by the sound. infact I think this view is better than in front of the castle.