PDA

View Full Version : Lake Berkley v Formosa Gardens

Frankt
28-04-2003, 21:18
Hi all

We are flying to Orlando 16th July 2003 and staying until 19th August 2003.

We have stayed on Lake Berkley before and had a great stay. But my brother has stayed at Formosa Gardens and really liked it.

There are 2 adults and 3 kids (11, 12, 13) in our party. 2 adults and 4 kids in his party.I would appreciate any input on the pro's and con's of the 2 complex's. like location, security etc.

Thankyou Frank

Carla
28-04-2003, 23:17
They are both lovely developments.

I'm going to be cheeky here and suggest that you look around and choose somewhere completely different for your joint vacation.

If you go to one or the other, you'll probably have to listen to someone saying "Last time we stayed here.....!"

You'll probably need a 6 bedroom home, and there are some lovely ones on other developments as well.

Put out a request and see what is available for your dates.

Happy holidays!! :D:D

steph_goodrum
28-04-2003, 23:26
I would agree with Carla particularly as you are looking for a 4 week stay in peak times, you may be restricted at this stage by what is available. To be perfectly fair most of the developments are very similar (kind of "if it ain't broke , don't fix it" ) by the developers, some of the newer ones will have slightly different amenities which may be reflected in a higher price. I'm sure wherever you choose you'll thoroughly enjoy it. For that length of stay it may be worth splitting it and spending some time on the coast as well.