PDA

View Full Version : boat hire

Elaine
27-04-2003, 17:37
We will be in St Pete's Beach in early June to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. As a surprise I would like to arrange to hire a boat for the afternoon, with someone to 'drive' it for us.

Does anyone know of anywhere where I could arrange this and any idea of the cost if you have done it? We dont want the usual dolphin/fishing trips as we have done these, we want to pose on a speed boat and drink champagne!!!!!!! [8D]

Elaine

florida4sun
27-04-2003, 18:57
I would try and find and site on st. petesn and there should be plenty of lionks for boat hire. Sorry but alcohol is not allowed on board due to Florida Law. I beleibve there is an exception for dining cruises.

quote:Originally posted by Elaine

We will be in St Pete's Beach in early June to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. As a surprise I would like to arrange to hire a boat for the afternoon, with someone to "drive" it for us.

Does anyone know of anywhere where I could arrange this and any idea of the cost if you have done it? We dont want the usual dolphin/fishing trips as we have done these, we want to pose on a speed boat and drink champagne!!!!!!! [8D]

Elaine

fiona
27-04-2003, 20:57
We have been served qlcoholic drinks on a boat ride from Captiva and they do a champagne cruise in the evenings to enjoy the sunset. It takes quite a few people though, not the sort of thing Elaine is looking for.