PDA

View Full Version : visa again

derek gibson
24-07-2005, 22:02
hi at long last i have got my visa , but i notice its only for one visit does anyone know do i realy have to go through that ordeal everytime i want to go to the us ,or is there a short cut thanks

Curly Wurly
25-07-2005, 16:01
Hi derek,

Dont want to doubt you - but are you sure its just for one visit? I thought they either issued a 1 year or 10 year

steph_goodrum
25-07-2005, 16:20
Curly WurlyThere was another person on here recently who had got and used a visa for her boyfriend, when they went to enter a 2nd time (in order to get married) they were told their Visa was for one visit only so they went somewhere else, so it's obviously correct that they can be issued for one visit.

I suspect that it means, Del that they are keeping their options open, if you travel and behave yourself:) then reapply for another they may grant a longer Visa or may wait until you establish a pattern of trustworthy travel ie. following all Visa rules. It obviously means at least for the next visit you will have to reapply for a Visa.

Curly Wurly
25-07-2005, 16:46
Thanks steph - i didn't know that! [:I]

steph_goodrum
25-07-2005, 17:00
Nor did I till the lady told us about it, but it was obviously on the VIsa somewhere otherwise Del wouldnt have seen it.

derek gibson
26-07-2005, 01:48
hi yes it says single visit ,valid for one year ,but only one visit, that must mean i have to go through all that again,because of one small offence 20 years ago[msnsad]