PDA

View Full Version : No booking Form?

Daniel Ramsey
27-04-2003, 06:26
This question is for Johm and Sarah and the recent deposit I sent for #3, was there supposed to be a form sent in the e-mail to confirm my reservation? I use Yahoo mail and it has been giving me some problems, perhaps it was an attachment that did not download? Or is everything in order? I expected the owners of any of the homes would want some form of references as if I was renting a home I surely would.
I was just making sure everything is OK.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
27-04-2003, 13:24
Hi Dan

I've just replied via email to you.

Daniel Ramsey
28-04-2003, 01:08
Yes it came in e-mail, how soon do you need that back? by e-mail or postage? I think Yahoo mail couldn't download it the first time and I couldn't find a link for it on your website. There is that 9 hour time difference for us I think so it may take awhile between replies because I am up around 4AM on my laptop and briefly after work which I think is about 3AM your time. I will get it printed out and post it cause it needs a signature but my printer is on the fritz, gonna have to buy another today. My wifes printer may work but its on a WebTV, my laptop is Windows XP, not compatible systems.

BTW, would I be able to connect my laptop to your homes internet access? or would you prefer not? thanks.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-04-2003, 01:29
By postage to the Management Compny in Kisimmee will be perfect. If you can, can you also forward it by email with the guest details filled in for our records here.

No poblem with the laptop - probably best if you sign up with www.access4free.com just before you go (only costs $4.95) and then you can use the local Kissimmee number for internet access. Service is very good and no pop up ads etc etc.

Daniel Ramsey
28-04-2003, 01:55
OK John will do just that. I will get it printed and mailed ASAP.
I tried a national access number two years ago, never could get connected,eventually we paid for a month only from a local ISP, they usedf my CC number for ...other things...:( at the very least my laptop doubles as a full entertainment system to play movies on that 12 hour flight to Orlando, I basically need access for e-mail and to keep track of a portfolia I maintain, I have full firewall and virus software on my laptop for that reason.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-04-2003, 02:16
We've used them for a while and the service is good and no odd entries on my credit card statement.

Daniel Ramsey
28-04-2003, 03:04
I just got the form printed out and will be sending it in the mail, should I make a reference that I have alrteady sent a deposit of $320USD and that its for home #3 or does it get sorted out there?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-04-2003, 14:18
If you just make a reference that it is for John & Sarah's 3 bed, our Management Company (Martin - florida4sun on these forums) will know who it is for.

Daniel Ramsey
02-05-2003, 07:02
It was mailed out with mention of the payment appliede to villa #3, afterwards I read this post, I presume things get sorted? There could be a box for the villa number I would think. But I think my yahoo mail does not like to download your attachments and thats why a booking form did not appear, also on your website I did not see it come up or a link, maybe its my security settings or my firewall, anyway it was sgned and mailed, may take an extra day because of coming from Alaska, everything mailed gets additional time.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-05-2003, 14:06
Many thanks Dan - I'll ask our Management Company in Kissimmee to look out for it for us.