PDA

View Full Version : Eating out with a toddler

millie
27-04-2003, 01:16
We are off to Orlando soon with a 20 month old and I wondered where the best places to eat out are that are toddler friendly.
Is it worth visiting the Rainforest Cafe or would it frighten a little one?
We have heard that in some places kids eat free with paying adults - is this true and if so where?
[8D][8D]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
27-04-2003, 01:40
We've not found a restaurant that is not child freindly in Florida. All are very welcoming of youngsters.

Our 4 year old still gets a bit "worried" by the gorillas in the Rainforest Cafe but our 2 year old loves it so it all depends on the temprament of your child. As an aside we found the food mediocre and very overpriced.

Ruth
27-04-2003, 03:19
I agree with John and Sarah. Most restaurants are much more child friendly in Florida than in the UK. In my experience if they have child menus and highchairs then you should be okay. We like the Rainforest Cafe but it is overpriced. If you dine within Disney's own restaurants then 2s and unders eat free eg. when dining with the characters.[8D]

gilly
27-04-2003, 14:41
We had a great time eating out in orlando. The children were welcomed everywhere we went and everyone made a great fuss of them. Staff could not do enough for the kids and nothing seemed to be a bother to them, in fact I think they were better looked after than we were.! Dont worry about it, chill out and enjoy the holiday..:D