PDA

View Full Version : Pooh shut for reburb

esprit
26-04-2003, 03:03
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh shuts for refurbishment today ( April 25th) until June 27th. The giftshop remains open,

fiona
26-04-2003, 03:15
Good job we're not visiting now, my youngest would be heart-broken. Still have to go on this ride every trip.

Ruth
26-04-2003, 03:22
My kids love this one too. This is quite a new ride is it not?, it doesn't seem long since it first opened:)

fiona
26-04-2003, 03:24
It replaced Toad of Toad Hall ride from what I remember. No that long since it opened, and always popular, so perhaps needs a major overhaul. Maybe they are making it not quite so jerky!!

millie
27-04-2003, 00:52
Absolutely gutted!!!!!!!!!

We go in 5 weeks and was really looking forward to it. It was one of the few rides I knew my toddler would love :-(

:(:(:(

orlandobabe
16-06-2003, 01:48
Course we would hit on the time it was shut too. I heard they were re-painting it-but considering that a lot of littlies use it-I think it would be a great idea to smooth out the bumps too.

mikewj
16-06-2003, 02:55
The bumps are the good bits......after all, you're supposed to be bouncing with Tigger at the time !!

What is it about Winnie The Pooh that can make perfectly normal women (my wife) start to act like kids again ? Not only do we go on the ride every time we're there, we also spend ages in the shop and HAVE to have photos taken with the characters, wherever they appear !?

;)