PDA

View Full Version : Business Broker

Theresa
20-07-2005, 23:16
Calling all ex-pats - we are looking for a good business broker as the one we are using does not impress us much. We are over in Florida at the moment and wanted to look at businesses whilst we are here but am spending a lot of time banging head against a brick wall!!

Ray9
21-07-2005, 01:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Theresa
Calling all ex-pats - we are looking for a good business broker as the one we are using does not impress us much. We are over in Florida at the moment and wanted to look at businesses whilst we are here but am spending a lot of time banging head against a brick wall!!
[/quote]
On my site we are trying to find a selection of good people we could recommend in all sides of the business... that question has eluded us so far as well... We do have plenty we would NOT recommend though...

kimmy d
25-07-2005, 20:10
we have a excelent couple who got us our visa she does the application and he does the business side of it if you want they number dm me

mickeysmanor
26-07-2005, 04:22
hi, I too have a good contact, a British guy who we have built up an excellent relationship with who has progressed from selling homes to businesses. Very honest and very committed in finding you the right business or home.

regards

Julie

ChrisCornerstone
06-09-2005, 15:13
Hi I have a great guy who also has an office based in the UK that makes things easier in terms of communicating etc.
Regards
Chris