PDA

View Full Version : getting info

Kissyme
25-04-2003, 17:32
have at last narrowed down our search for the perfect villa. Is there a way to check if the villa is bona fide I did put out a general enquiry but cant find the actual villa on your site I know were being a bit nervy but I dont want to get into anything we might regret.

caroline
25-04-2003, 18:09
IF you email the owner of the villa/s that you like asking them for their Orlando Villas ref number, you can then check it out on the website. Just go to www.orlandovillas.com and enter the ref number in the villa search box:)
All the villas on Orlando villas website have been verified.

esprit
25-04-2003, 22:26
Kym, if you were offered a villa which you cannot find on this site, do please tell John (floridadreamvilla) because that could be suspicious. The owners of this site have worked long and hard to ensure that no-one on this site passes on enquiries to other people so every villa referred to in a reply to an enquiry should have an appropriate advert on here. It could be just that they have referred you to their own website rather than to their OV ad, but you should be able to trace it by matching up the estate and type of house on an OV search, then comparing the photos.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-04-2003, 23:47
I can confirm that Kym has emailed me about this and I do not recognise the name of the owner. I've asked her for further details so I can track the enquiry passer on although I am almost sure who it is anyway.