PDA

View Full Version : villas to rent

tom
25-04-2003, 01:48
I would like to rent a villa for the first two weeks in november 2003 on international drive,could you please tell me how to do this and get the best deal,also any information on car hire would be a great help.
Thank you for your time.

janny
25-04-2003, 02:07
International Drive has no villas only hotels Tom.If you want a home to stay in then submit a general enquiry and any owners with availablity will contact you and you can select your own home.http://www.orlandovillas.com/

This link will lead you to a page where you can send in the form

esprit
25-04-2003, 02:07
Tom, there are no villas on International Drive or anywhere near. International Drive is in Orange County which is not zoned for short term rental. The areas which are zoned for short term rentals are Kissimmee, Davenport/Haines and Clermont. None are more than a 20 minute drive from International Drive, especially if you use I-4. International Drive has hotels and some suites/appartments. It is a really busy area wheras most villas are in a quieter location whilest still being close to the parks and all amenities. If you want a villa in the areas I mention above, have a search around on this site and see if one takes your fancy or send out a general enquiry.

esprit
25-04-2003, 02:08
Snap Janny!!! You beat me by one second!!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-04-2003, 02:15
Are you sure Orange is not zoned for STR Julie? I have an ex colleague who has a villa on Spring Lakes which is in Orange County.

esprit
25-04-2003, 03:16
I thought that the ones still renting STR in Orange County were grandfathered in, John. I know that most of Hunters Creek is not zoned but there are just a few homes still being rented out STR on there which are grandfathered in. In general they are older homes that have been owned for a while, as I dont think the zoning passes when the house is sold. I dont know of any new estates being built in Orange which are zoned. Might be wrong though. There certainly arnt any near International Drive!! If Tom wants to be nearer to I Drive, Hunters Creek might be his best bet but the rentals on there are few and far between. And even Hunters Creek is still is a fair way from I Drive not what I would call on it.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-04-2003, 23:46
That could explain it Julie - he bought his villa in 1995.