PDA

View Full Version : Ticket company Dublin. Anyone used them recently?

adox
17-07-2005, 00:51
Everytime we have travelled to Florida we have bought some park tickets from [name edited] in Dublin,always going into the shop and ordering them.

This time I checked out their website and ordered a couple of flextickets online.That was last Monday and I havent heard anything from them yet,no e-mail reply or anything like that.

I`ve rang the office number and its just been ringing out.I havent had a chance to get into Dublin city to visit the shop so are there any Irish members here who know if the shop is still running ok?

We still have a few weeks before we go to Orlando,but I`d like to know that the tickets ordered are going to be processed.

Thanks.

ellie
17-07-2005, 01:40
I have to say that the attraaction ticket site above is great - very efficient, great prices, no credit card charge - we wouldn't use anyone else.

Why not take a look? Just click on the link above.:)

adox
17-07-2005, 01:46
Thanks ellie. I`d already ordered the tickets before I joined this site.The thing is I dont know if the order is going through or not.

I`ve looked at the prices on here and they are very competitive.If I find out that my order isnt going through I`ll be ordering off here.I`m just in the dark at the moment about my original order.:(

dolphinv
17-07-2005, 04:36
Adrian,
DM me the name and number you have and i will try check it out! We are flying out on 30th July:) so will be in town doing a few bits...

florida4sun
17-07-2005, 14:42
If you have recived no reply at all I would be concerned, check with you card providor, you should get a confirmation straight aay if they are set up properly.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by adox
Everytime we have travelled to Florida we have bought some park tickets from [name edited] in Dublin,always going into the shop and ordering them.

This time I checked out their website and ordered a couple of flextickets online.That was last Monday and I havent heard anything from them yet,no e-mail reply or anything like that.

I`ve rang the office number and its just been ringing out.I havent had a chance to get into Dublin city to visit the shop so are there any Irish members here who know if the shop is still running ok?

We still have a few weeks before we go to Orlando,but I`d like to know that the tickets ordered are going to be processed.

Thanks.
[/quote]

adox
17-07-2005, 17:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dolphinv
Adrian,
DM me the name and number you have and i will try check it out! We are flying out on 30th July:) so will be in town doing a few bits...
[/quote]

Thanks alot Paul.DM sent.:)

adox
17-07-2005, 17:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If you have recived no reply at all I would be concerned, check with you card providor, you should get a confirmation straight aay if they are set up properly.
[/quote]

Thanks Martin.I have online banking and have been checking on the transactions to see if there has been any charge yet which there hasnt.I might give the bank a ring during the week to see if they have any record.

If it all falls through I`ll be in touch Martin[msnsmile2]

ellie
17-07-2005, 17:56
Hope it all turns out OK, adox, but if they haven't processed your order, you know where to go, don't you? [msnwink]

adox
18-07-2005, 22:34
They finally e-mailed me today and the tickets are being processed.

Thanks to everyone for the help and apologies to admin for posting the company name.[:I]