PDA

View Full Version : General Enquiry ??

Kissyme
23-04-2003, 11:08
I put out a general enquiry and got lots of replies (many thanks to you all) My question is are all the answers I recieved from private owners or Management companies. I ask this because while I understand that trust is a two way thing I think I would feel happier renting from a 'real person' rather than a big company who may not have that personal touch. I hope that I have not offended any-one with this query[:I]

steph_goodrum
23-04-2003, 11:37
Kym
As far as this site goes, the owners would be pleased if you let them know if you have received ANY replies from management companies, because they take great care to ensure you are renting DIRECT from individual homeowners. In that way you can
ask as many questions and find out exactly what you are getting for your money , as all us owners take pride in our homes . The site owners have personally verified the homes against County records to ensure they are owned by the persons with whom you would be dealing. All owners will happily contact you by phone as well as we all like to ensure that you are entirely comfortable before you send your money off into the unknown. We're never offended by people asking questions.

Harmony
23-04-2003, 12:35
Hi Kym,

There were management companies advertising on this site, but the web's site owners have worked very hard to get them all removed. You should therefore be able to have confidence that you are dealing with real villa owners direct and not companies. If you have a short list of villas that interest you I would recommend contacting the owners and ask them any questions that you have. They will be only too happy to talk to you about their villa and anything to do with your holiday.

Whoever you rent with I'm sure you will have a wonderful time [8D]

Jeff

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-04-2003, 13:39
Hi Kym

We rooted out all the Management Companies that were on here and are confident that all the homes on our site and now genuinely owned by private individuals. If you have any replies that you suspect may be from Management Companies, can you email a copy of them to us at info@orlandovillas.com and we will investigate it further and take tjhe appropriate action.