PDA

View Full Version : highlands reserve

orlando novice
05-07-2005, 21:38
Am off to Orlando in October and have booked a villa at highlands reserve and wondered if anyone can tell me what the site is like

benfilo
06-07-2005, 01:13
welcome to the forum orlando novice, haven't been there myself but a friend of mine has, and highly reccomends it. you'll have easy access to all the attractions and there's a new walmart close by.
I'm sure you'll soon get some more detailed info, there are a lot of people on the forum who own there, and I'm sure they'll be posting some helpfull comments soon.

have a fantastic time[msnsmile2]

linda allen
06-07-2005, 01:27
I have stayed in Highlands Reserve and can highly recommend it. Have a wonderful time, I'm sure you will.

daxon
06-07-2005, 02:22
We love Highlands Reserve but then I am a little biased - that's where our villas are! As has been said its close to lots of great local amenities (Publix, Walmart, take-aways, the all important liquor store!!). Depending on traffic takes around 15 mins to get to Disney main gate. The estate itself is beautifully looked after; there are a nice mixture of holiday homes and residential villas. A tennis court and communal pool, childrens play area and if anyone likes golf then a championship course! [msnsmile2]I'ms sure you will love it!

orlando novice
06-07-2005, 20:23
Thanks so much for replying to my question, feel very confident now we have chosen a good community.

blott
06-07-2005, 21:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlando novice
Thanks so much for replying to my question, feel very confident now we have chosen a good community.[/quote]I just need to say that we have no 'bad' communities advertised on any of the OV websites - they're all good places to stay. :)

Glad you're pleased with your choice and I'm sure you'll have a great time in Florida.

trevlad
07-07-2005, 05:28
beverley, we just got back from a 3 week spell. we stayed in troon circle backed onto the 11th tee. well kept ,quiet, good access to 192 disney or i4 universal etc.
not far from uk style footy bar - beef o brady .
nearby publix or cheaper shopping up the 27 north of 192 at walmart.
golf was great and good value
have a great time - dm where you are staying or with any questions[msnsmile2]