PDA

View Full Version : Highlands Reserve course

copshaw
05-07-2005, 19:30
Hi Folks, I have just booked tee times for September at Highlands Reserve, just wondering what anyone who has played the course thought of it, we will aslo be hiring clubs, if anyone has any info I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

shawd23
05-07-2005, 22:29
My husband has played Highlands reserve and he says it is a very good course with excellent greens and senior and junior clubs can be hired there, the clubs are Cobra/Taylor made as he remembers ask for special offers as they sometimes do a lunch and golf special (sandwich etc) Excellent value for money. if you want to play a top class course play either Shingles creek or Champions gates courses worth the money if you like your golf!

djdigitald
06-07-2005, 18:53
Played there in November and the only bugbear i had was what they sanded the greens with. It looked and felt like crushed up seashells and wasn't good at all. Great for Oranges on the course as well!

trevlad
07-07-2005, 05:33
played in june with my 14 year old great value, hired clubs n buggy. very pleasant course well lokked after. one of the deals gives you a sarnie and drink at 'half time'. also a girl that drives a drinks buggy round the course