PDA

View Full Version : CDVs says hello!

Cruella DeVilla
04-07-2005, 07:58
Coming soon as promised but just thought I would pop in to say hello to all my OV chums and let you know the weather is fine, 97 today so nice and lobster red. Been to the Gulf Coast and Key West most of last week so tired out. I Just picked up a convertible PT Cruiser tonight so going to have some fun in that this week, might even post a picture or 2! TTFN[:X]

chrisflowers
04-07-2005, 10:41
Convertible PT cruiser - WOW!
Did you get it from [name edited]? With them I have only had a convertible Sebring

LiesaAnna
04-07-2005, 11:20
Hello CDV, thought you had forgotten us![msnwink] looking forward to hearing about your trip

domster
04-07-2005, 11:23
We were all worried sick that you had got lost. Maybe you should ask John and Roger for one of those SAT NAV things.

Don't get too burnt

dawn
04-07-2005, 14:53
Sound like you are having a ball:DI hope you and Rosie have left something in the shops for the rest of us[msnwink]

CarolAnn
04-07-2005, 18:17
Ok Girls we need pictures now[msnwink]Just to make us a little more jealous[msneek] especially like to see the soft top PT cruiser[msnsmile2]Sounds like you are having a ball;)

becbecs
04-07-2005, 18:34
Hi CDV

Hope the trip is going well, pass my regards on to Rosie if you see her.

stabard
04-07-2005, 18:37
Hello girls - glad to see you are relaxing and taking it easy [msnwink]. Wish we could all be there with you guys.

Have fun and look forward to the report.

Ray&Sarah
04-07-2005, 20:39
Good to hear you are having a great time girls, looking forward to the report and some pics.[msnsmile2]

KevinT
04-07-2005, 21:27
Only 97 today - Pah , I'd rather have our cool, drizzly, breezy & cloudy weather back home !

Who am I kidding ??? [msncry][msncry][msncry]

Have a great time - get that trip report ready. [msnsmile2]

Madabouttigger
04-07-2005, 22:18
Oh take lots of photos for us poor folks back home....[msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
04-07-2005, 23:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisflowers
Convertible PT cruiser - WOW!
Did you get it from [name edited]? With them I have only had a convertible Sebring

[/quote]

I think most of the companies do them Chris.

pt cruiser
05-07-2005, 02:19
[quote]Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Coming soon as promised but just thought I would pop in to say hello to all my OV chums and let you know the weather is fine, 97 today so nice and lobster red. Been to the Gulf Coast and Key West most of last week so tired out. I Just picked up a convertible PT Cruiser tonight so going to have some fun in that this week, might even post a picture or 2! TTFN[:X]
[/quote
Oh CDV i am green with envy!!!![:P] i think i will go and find a can opener and cut the top of mine!!!!!
Enjoy your holiday.
Teresa

Cruella DeVilla
05-07-2005, 06:20
Teresa, It is lovely I shall post some pictures soon. I have more or less decided to buy one whether it be back in Germany or when we move out here, probably the latter so I will have to wait a year or so. It is really lovley to drive and funky inside.:D

DisneyDreamer
08-07-2005, 22:57
I don't think I have seen a convertible PT Cruiser before so can't wait to see the photos.:D

Cruella DeVilla
09-07-2005, 01:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DisneyDreamer
I don't think I have seen a convertible PT Cruiser before so can't wait to see the photos.:D
[/quote]

Coming soon I promise. I have loads of photos to upload and sort through.:D

LiesaAnna
09-07-2005, 15:21
oh CDV have heard this before????????????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm? me thinks so!!! come on give us piccies!!

Cruella DeVilla
09-07-2005, 18:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
oh CDV have heard this before????????????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm? me thinks so!!! come on give us piccies!!
[/quote]

[}:)]

julieanne
10-07-2005, 04:20
I'm waiting patiently CDV [msnwink]
Please don't make me wait too long or else I'll get [msnmad]

Cruella DeVilla
10-07-2005, 05:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
[/quote]

Not finished mny trip yet[msneek] One more day to go!

julieanne
11-07-2005, 13:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
[/quote]

Not finished mny trip yet[msneek] One more day to go!
[/quote]

OK - that's a good enough excuse [msnwink]

Hope you had a great time [msnsmile]