PDA

View Full Version : Countryside Manor

bridget
04-07-2005, 02:36
Hi, I'm renting a villa next year on Countryside Manor. Can anyone give me an information regarding the area. How many miles is it from H192 / supermarket etc.
Many thanks :)

huckleberry house
04-07-2005, 03:19
Hi Bridget

Countryside manor is absolutely beautiful. I visited in April and I have to say I was taken back with what a stunning commuinty it is. Instead of the homes being "mass produced" by the builder they are all custom built and therefore very different from the run of the mill. The plots are huge as well and the villas are spaced well away from each other. The owners obviously care for their homes very well and being keen on gardens I was struck by how each home had been so beautifully landscaped.I absolutely loved it [msnsmile2] it is located off Poinciana boulevard so only minutes drive away from the shops and restaurants on 192.

Lesley

bridget
05-07-2005, 01:41
Great, thanks so much for your reply Lesley [msnsmile2]

Karen
05-07-2005, 16:17
Hello Bridget[msnsmile2] Yes, as Lesley says, we are just a short drive from the nearest shops. We have a brand new Wal-marts who sell just about everything, and Publix and Winn-Dixie Supermarket just 5 minutes drive away. There are a few restuarants and a couple of Pizza places that will do deliveries also nearby.

Thank you for your compliments of Countryside Manor, Lesley. We think it is a very special place too [msnwink]

I am sure you will enjoy you holiday at Countryside Manor Bridget. I get many complimentary emails back from our guests saying what a lovely area it is [msnsmile2]

bridget
07-07-2005, 17:47
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
Hello Bridget[msnsmile2] Yes, as Lesley says, we are just a short drive from the nearest shops. We have a brand new Wal-marts who sell just about everything, and Publix and Winn-Dixie Supermarket just 5 minutes drive away. There are a few restuarants and a couple of Pizza places that will do deliveries also nearby.

Thank you for your compliments of Countryside Manor, Lesley. We think it is a very special place too [msnwink]

I am sure you will enjoy you holiday at Countryside Manor Bridget. I get many complimentary emails back from our guests saying what a lovely area it is [msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Hi Karen, yes it's your villa that we'll be renting! I think you spoke to my boyfriend about it at the weekend. Well we're really looking forward to it, the pictures and 360 tour look great. I'll be counting the days down .. [8D]

Karen
07-07-2005, 18:59
Hello Bridget. Yes, I did indeed speak to Brian. Hopefully he received the maps I emailed to him to show where the shops are. If you have any other questions at anytime I will be only to happy to help you. [msnsmile2]

I am glad you like our pictures and 360 degree tour. It was great to be able to show with the tour a bit of what Countryside Manor is like [msnsmile2]