PDA

View Full Version : Cleer Creek off Hway 27

langley
02-07-2005, 13:34
Hi

Can anyone let me know about this area, my friends have seen a villa in this community does anyone know about the Surroundings and the Atmosphere of this community.

All views appreciated !!

Ray&Sarah
02-07-2005, 14:19
Haven't stayed there but it looks pretty well located for Disnay and the write up says it has a shopping plaza for all your basic needs. If its a villa on this site then it will have been verified so you won't go far wrong.[msnsmile2]

KevinT
05-07-2005, 03:18
Rob & Carol,

We have some friends who stayed at Clear Creek last year so we visited the development a few times. They had a fairly spacious 4/5 bedroom pool home and were very satisfied with it. Clear Creek is just North of the intersection of Hwys. 192 and 27 and there is a small shopping mall at the entrance. I would estimate about 10 mins. drive from Disney. The subdivision is not too large so we did not have too much trouble finding their rental house.

Hope that you (or your friends) have a great time there.

[msnsmile2]

dolphinv
05-07-2005, 15:45
Hi Rob & Carol,

We have a home in Silver Creek just behind Clear Creek, most of the homes have woodland around them and a few lakes. The shopping mall at the entrance has a Winn Dixie store and a fab pizza take away[msntongue] There is a new Supeer Wal Mart 1/2 mile south on HW27 near US192 called Cagens Crossing. The community of Cagens Crossing is to have old style shops with candy store etc. not seen how thats progressing! I hope you have a wonderful stay!

Ariel shot of Clear Creek & Silver creek

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/dolphinv/200575114451_cccdistancesm3.jpg

Dopeysfriend
08-07-2005, 01:34
I have a villa at clear creek. Its a perfect location.

denise cannon
07-08-2005, 13:03
Hi

Clear Creek is a great location [msnsmile]. The first villa we rented was on Clear Creek and we fell in love it and with the area Hwy 27. The local shops was a bonus for the children, especially as they could walk there. There is a new Wal-Mart just further up the rd as well now.

Denise

S&VEdwards
10-08-2005, 03:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dolphinv
Hi Rob & Carol,

We have a home in Silver Creek just behind Clear Creek, most of the homes have woodland around them and a few lakes. The shopping mall at the entrance has a Winn Dixie store and a fab pizza take away[msntongue] There is a new Supeer Wal Mart 1/2 mile south on HW27 near US192 called Cagens Crossing. The community of Cagens Crossing is to have old style shops with candy store etc. not seen how thats progressing! I hope you have a wonderful stay!

Ariel shot of Clear Creek & Silver creek

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/dolphinv/200575114451_cccdistancesm3.jpg
[/quote]