PDA

View Full Version : new at universal studios

a c
01-07-2005, 23:03
Does anybody know why Nickelodeon studios closed and if it is going to be replaced with a new ride or show ?

Anne.

SunLover
01-07-2005, 23:19
Nick Studios (and the Nick shows) were closed in January when we were there.

I believe they are just using the space as a TV & Film studio at present.

We got free passes to a wrestling event that was being recorded. Hysterical ! And even more fake in real life than it looks on TV.

Ray&Sarah
02-07-2005, 02:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunLover

We got free passes to a wrestling event that was being recorded. Hysterical ! And even more fake in real life than it looks on TV.
[/quote]

Our youngest son would have loved that he is a wrestling fan in a big way,[msnsmile2]

SunLover
02-07-2005, 03:15
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunLover

[/quote]

Our youngest son would have loved that he is a wrestling fan in a big way,[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

All the kids that were at the show absolutely loved it, and some real die hard fans of all ages were well into it too.

However, as a teenager, I spent three years at a London drama college, before working as a professional actor, and I have to say, they were using the same moves in the ring that we were taught in stage combat lessons. [msnwink] Maybe I just knew what to look for !

Ray&Sarah
02-07-2005, 14:16
It doesn't matter how many times we tell him its staged and well rehearsed he still thinks its fantastic and has to get his wrestling fix.[msnoo][msnsmile]

Simpsons_fan
03-07-2005, 02:52
My son loves wrestling, but he wouldn't watch anything other than the WWE. Did you go and see TNA?

CarolAnn
03-07-2005, 23:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
It doesn't matter how many times we tell him its staged and well rehearsed he still thinks its fantastic and has to get his wrestling fix.[msnoo][msnsmile]
[/quote]

Same here Sarah!! I only wish i could say it was my SON who loves WWE!! But as we only have the daughter...yes it is she who will be obeyed who adores the WWE, we have the calendar, and the mags in the house...yuk!!! If she gets to go to a show, it won't be me who takes her that is for sure!!