PDA

View Full Version : movie and meal at universal.

benfilo
30-06-2005, 03:07
As a break from a thunderstorm last week we did a "movie 'n meal" at Universal . It cost $20 dollars each, if you arrive before 6 pm you have to pay to park but get the money of drinks ect in the cinema. you buy the tickets at guest relations in City walk.
Batman was our choice[msnsmile2] it was great. after the movie we chose the Nascar restaurant ( 13 year old son's choice) you can choose a burger or chicken sandwitch and it comes with fries, good size portions too. the 420 also includes the tip.
While you are seated they will come round to take your photo, and come back with a couple of prints and keyrings so your kids will talk you into spending more, so a pre emptive " that's ok we had one last week " may come in handy. wish I had, it cost me another 20.
We really enjoyed the night and will do it again when we go back[msnsmile2].
PS
could always do it the other way round to avoid the temtation of buying loads of sweets, however there may be a nodding off risk with a full belly[msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
30-06-2005, 03:13
Sounds like a good deal Benfilo, we were thinking of taking our sons for a movie and meal in August.[msnsmile]

benfilo
30-06-2005, 03:33
I was very happy with it , I haven't included the link but if put in "meal and movie Universal" you should find the site. It gives the restaurants choices and menues.
we all went for the burgers, the meal also includes drinks so there is no need to spend more.
Have a great hol,
i want to go back[msnsad]

Ray&Sarah
30-06-2005, 03:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by benfilo
I was very happy with it , I haven't included the link but if put in "meal and movie Universal" you should find the site. It gives the restaurants choices and menues.
we all went for the burgers, the meal also includes drinks so there is no need to spend more.
Have a great hol,
i want to go back[msnsad]
[/quote]

Our sons always complain that we retire to the villa too early so we are trying to find things to keep us out until a bit later. As we are going in August don't want to be out in the heat too long either.[msnsmile2]
Sounds like you need to get that next trio booked soon.[msnwink][msnsmile2]

benfilo
30-06-2005, 04:11
We went into Nascar about 9.30 it wasn't busy as most people had had ther evening meal and gone clubbing. Don't know when our next trip will be[msnsad]
I'll have to work on it,
'night Ray & Sarah

dolphinv
30-06-2005, 13:57
We go shopping in Pointe Orlando, eat in Johnnie Rockets diner and take in a movie upstairs!:)