PDA

View Full Version : glenbrook resort

gerry67
29-06-2005, 13:56
Can anyone give me info on what glenbrook resort is like i go on 2nd of july is it a nice place to live for a fortnight and how far away is the area called celebrtion as i am hoping to go there for the 4th of july celebrations. [msncool][msncool][msncool][msncool]

chriscolder
29-06-2005, 14:41
Hi

Glenbrook is one of the nicest developments in the Disney area. It's not massive, very quiet, all the properties there are less than two years old and the clubhouse provides some useful facilities - gym, pc with internet access, games room as well as an office where you can get help with any problems you may have.

It is a steady 15 minute drive to the Disney main gates and also benefits from being a mile up highway 27 from a new, huge Walmart.

I bought a property there after having looked almost everywhere in the Orlando area and have had no regrets. I am sure you will enjoy staying there.

Celebration is a beautiful town - completely different to anything else in Orlando. It is a 20 minute drive from Glenbrook along Highway 192.

Regards

Chris

KJH
30-06-2005, 02:23
Hi Chris,

Nice to hear see another owner from Glenbrook. I quite agree with you, we looked at loads of other resorts. Glenbrook is nice and quite, but has everything you could ever need on it's doorstep.

Everywhere is very easy to get to from Glenbrook. (Restraunts, theme parks, golf courses, the coast and its beaches...etc etc)

All my guests have said they are coming back and were impressed with Glenbrook.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do....and come back for another holiday[msncool] Good luck Gerry and enjoy the celebrations

Kaz