PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horror Night

Kissyme
13-04-2003, 22:23
Can any-one help, we want to go to a halloween night but unsure about the tickets. If we go to say Universal on the 31st do we have to get out at a certain time and then go back for the horror show or do we just hang around. We were thinking about going to Busch but as we normally get the bus ride free with our flexi-ticket, not sure how it would works. H[?]ope this makes sense

orlandobabe
13-04-2003, 22:41
Hi Kym
we went last year (not on the 31st) and we think that if you are already in the park you then go to an area within the park-till it's time to join in the festivities. Possibly Dr Seuss landing as there wasn't too much horror going on in there.

These nights are very popular. We had been to the park one day and we couldn't get tickets for later on in the week-only for the same night-but we were too bushed too stay on. My daughter was very disappointed as she thought she had missed her chance. However at Pointe Orlando we were able to get some tickets-no problem-so we wondered if this was a bit of a scam going on to fill the parks up each night.

I would think everyone would want to be there on the 31st-so definitely book your tickets well in advance.

It was very scary and good fun at the same time. Not recommended for children younger than 10 possibly!

esprit
14-04-2003, 01:14
You can buy Universal Horror night tickets online when they put the site up ( a couple of months before) They give you a code and you pick up the tickets by punching them in a machine. No changing your mind if the weather is bad though. You can go on spec on the night and hope to get tickets but it is a gamble, especially weekend dates or the 31st itself |remember it runs for about two weeks around Halloweeen not just on the night itself) I went to both last year and preferred Busch. It was much less crowded and there was more going on and they had the rides running as well. It starts late and goes on late though. I think you would have to drive over.

orlandobabe
16-04-2003, 02:00
They had the rides running in IOA also Julie. Although by midnight quite a lot of it was winding down-although the park was allegedly open till 2am-a lot of people were making their way home.

Kissyme
19-04-2003, 18:30
many thanks for your reply`s thinking of trying IOA so this haas been very helpful[8D]