PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass express at Universal?

Rodney
27-06-2005, 23:13
I think I read on someones review that you can pay to jump the queues at Universal. I wouldnt normally do this but in the middle of an exhausting holiday doing all of the parks it does sound appealing.
Is it true that you can get these or have I dreamt it?
If its true how do you get them and what is the price?
if its not true then please put this down to this unbelievable heat we have been having and a dose of sunstroke.
regards
Rodney

domster
27-06-2005, 23:46
I only know of the fast pass that allows you to pre select a time to ride. All you do is turn up and get straight on.

Once you have been on the ride you can then select another ride and time you want to get on it. you can't selcet another ride when you have already got one.

CERICROWLEY
27-06-2005, 23:56
Rodney

Yes you can buy an express pass before you enter either IOA or Universal. They cost about $35 each, Personally I don't think they are worth the money.

If you get there early enough you can get on the big rides fairly quickly. If you plan your route around the popular rides like Hulk, spiderman etc.

If you still want to get the exprass pass, Ask at the counter first, as they can tell you if the park is normally busy that day or not, as they do know a lot more about what days/seasons are very busy and quiet.

fraser
28-06-2005, 13:46
We get the express pass if we want to do both parks in the same day. Personally I like them, but I am an inpatient so and so, and I hate to cue. One other tip is to use the single rider lines as these are often a lot shorter than the express pass lines, you just don’t get to sit with your friends.

domster
28-06-2005, 20:10
Good point which I forgot. these lines are normally quicker than normal queues. have used them before a few times.

Simpsons_fan
28-06-2005, 22:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by domster
I only know of the fast pass that allows you to pre select a time to ride. All you do is turn up and get straight on.

Once you have been on the ride you can then select another ride and time you want to get on it. you can't selcet another ride when you have already got one.
[/quote]

Roughly, how long should we expect to wait to go on a ride using the fast pass during end of July/August?