PDA

View Full Version : use of fast pass

gerry67
25-06-2005, 17:35
I have recently bought 14 day ultimate tickets can anyone tell me if i can get the use of fastpass with these tickets and if so how does it all work i would be grateful for any advice travel on july 2nd cant come fast enough.thanks

christhear
25-06-2005, 17:50
All disney tickets allow you to have fast passes. You can only have one fast pass at a time though, or if the wait time is very long for use of your fast pass you can sometimes get one 2 hours after your original one. Best to use the fast pass for the ride that you defineately want to go on.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-06-2005, 17:56
Check out the following page I wrote on the Fastpass system:

http://www.park-tickets.com/FastPass.aspx

millie
26-06-2005, 21:28
One thing to remember is that your fast pass time usually gives you an hour slot to return. You can only get one fast pass per ticket at any time BUT when your time slot comes around you can get another even if you have not used it yet. So its a good idea to get your next fast pass before you use the one you have. That way you squueze more in!!!!!!!!!!

Also it is worth knowing that if you cannot get to your ride within your fast pass slot they never run out so you CAN return later in the day. We discovered this when my little girl fell asleep on the way to use our fast passes which were about to run out within the next few minutes. We asked the cast meber at the ride if we could baby swap as our fast passes were running out and it was her who advised us of this! Tried it another few times and it always was OK.