PDA

View Full Version : renting a villa

linglis
25-06-2005, 12:54
<span style=&#39;font-family:Comic Sans MS&#39;></span id=&#39;Comic Sans MS&#39;>hello I am new here and need some info, we plan to have a family holiday in Orlando, some of us are already in the USA and others will be coming over from the UK we are planning this for Feb 19-28th 2007 as of now we are looking for 2 X 5 bedroom villas we need these next door to each other, also we have a dog (beagle) we have to bring him along, he is part of our family, he is completey housetrained and well behaved, what is the earleist we can get into the villas? are any of them side by side for rent? I would appreciate all possible answers, thanks:)

LiesaAnna
25-06-2005, 12:58
i would click on the links above and tap in where you'd like to go and then see what villas are pet friendly then side by side or on the same community, am sure there will be someone who can give more detailed answers soon,:D

Ray&Sarah
25-06-2005, 13:04
Most villas have a chek in time of 4pm, this is to allow the cleaners to get the place ready especially if there is a back to back booking. If you require an earlier check in you may need to reserve it from the night before. This of course depends on what bookings the owner has, they may be happy to allow you to check in early if the house was empty for a day or more before. As Liesa says there is a Pet friendly section on the sites attached to this forum, put in a request to all three and state your specific requirements and those that can accomodate you will respond. Happy villa hunting.[msnsmile2]

luckylady
25-06-2005, 13:10
Hi Linda
This is the place to be to get all the advice you will want for your family holiay
Follow the advice Liesa gave and you will be amazed at the choice you wil find at your finger tips
Enjoy the experience looking at all the beautiful homes, you will have no problem finding
The ideal home for your holiday
Good luck
Barbara