PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast

blott
11-04-2003, 16:58
This new ride opens 11 April 2003. The evil Ooblar from the planet Yokian has stolen Jimmy’s newest rocket creation...The Mark IV. You’ll blast off on a neutronic trip as you board your own rocket and follow Jimmy, his best friend Carl and Jimmy’s faithful robotic dog, Goddard, on a wild chase through your favorite Nicktoons, including SpongeBob SquarePants™, The Fairly OddParents, Hey Arnold!, and Rugrats™.

roger
11-04-2003, 17:43
We were there yesterday and the new ride was still boarded up with workmen busily working away on it - I might be wrong but it didnt look like it was going to be ready for today!

blott
11-04-2003, 18:27
They just sent me an email this morning Roger...

fiona
11-04-2003, 21:47
They've just sent me one Blottie too - and why is mine so late I ask??[^]

netmum
27-04-2003, 02:57
We were there for the official opening and grabbed a ride before it got too busy. My 3 year old just passed the 40inch height restriction (on tip toes- cheeky boy!). Good fun and a bit more up-to-date than the last Hanna Barbera one they had perviously.

Just a bit peeved that they didn't open the Shrek then too!

Rebecca

tinkerbell
21-07-2003, 18:22
Does the Jimmy neutron ride replace the Hanna Barbers ride?? Forgive me for being a little slow on the uptake here!!!

I was a big fan of the Hanna Barbera ride, so I'll be sad it's gone, let's just hope that Jimmy Neutron lives up to it's predecessor!

gilly
22-07-2003, 02:41
We all enjoyed this ride. I think it was so good because we were familiar with the cartoon characters that were in it.

It does replace the Hannah Barbera ride, never been on that one so I cant comment on whether its better or not.

gilly
22-07-2003, 02:42
We all enjoyed this ride. I think it was so good because we were familiar with the cartoon characters that were in it.

It does replace the Hannah Barbera ride, never been on that one so I cant comment on whether its better or not.