PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rent

bridget
23-06-2005, 17:41
Can anyone please help? My boyfriend and I are looking to rent a villa next May (first 2 weeks) but we want something private - not overlooked at the back obviously but neither do we want people right next door to us either, especially when they've got screaming kids! [V]

If anyone has anything suitable I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

blott
23-06-2005, 17:46
Home owners aren't allowed to reply to accommodation requests on the forum Bridget so the best plan is to make an enquiry on all three of the above sites www.orlandovillas.com and www.villasflorida.com and www.onlinefloridavillas.com and put your requirements in the comments box.

Then you can be sure that you'll receive replies from home owners who have your requested dates available with the requirements you specified and you can know that all of them are verified homes.

Newhomebuyer
23-06-2005, 17:52
I have seen quite a number of 3/4 bed homes on here which fit your description Bridget. Just search the 3 sites as Blott has said I am sure you will find something suitable

Cruella DeVilla
23-06-2005, 18:47
Bridget, You are bound to find something suitable there is a great choice on the three sites.

LiesaAnna
23-06-2005, 21:47
but it may take some time!![msnwink] so many lovely villas to choose from!!!
have fun!!

Florida3883
23-06-2005, 21:53
Look and you will find the ideal villa.[msnwink]

huckleberry house
23-06-2005, 22:02
Hi Bridget

There are homes out there like you describe but certainly not many that dont have pools to the side of them. As you are looking for a home that is rather unusual I would make a request as soon as possible to the sites listed above because a house like that would be in great demand and will probably book out early ( mine is fully booked for May for example )Be sure to make your requirements clear on the comments box so hopefully only owners matching your requirements will respond.

Good luck, Lesley

gail and david roberts
23-06-2005, 22:34
Maybe one set in a corner plot would be best for you but
most villas do have villa next to them

Jo
23-06-2005, 23:36
There are some villas like that out there, but as Lesley says they can get booked up.

We accomodated honeymooners last year who were looking for exactly what you seek.

Put out a general enquiry - on all 3 sites to give you the widest choice, and I am sure you will find something.