PDA

View Full Version : Remington Golf Club - April offers

fiona
11-04-2003, 04:12
REMINGTON GOLF SPECIALS!! Come and enjoy the Remington ALL YOU CAN, Ultimate Golf Experience!
Play Anytime for only $32

Offers Expire 4-30-03

BOOK TEE TIMES ONLINE AT www.remington-gc.com or dial 407-344-4004

All rates are plus tax. Please reference this e-mail when making your reservation. Furnish a printout upon check in. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or to replace any any previously reserved reservations.

Summer Leagues are starting to form. If you have a business or club affiliation that you think would be a good fit for a weekly golf get together ----- please call Mark for details for available weekday evenings and pricing.

At Remington Golf Club all pricing includes 'All You Can' practice, play and eat. The one rate includes unlimited use of the unique water driving range and expansive practice areas, unlimited golf on the outstanding 18 hole championship layout, and all-you-can eat in the Remington Bar and Grill.
The additional time and attention to walk-mowing the greens, translates to the finest conditioned greens in the Orlando Area and makes the 'All You Can' experience the greatest golfing experience you will ever have. The Four Star Rating given by Golf Digest's of Places to Play for 2000-2001is testimony of the experience that awaits you. Located only 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport and only 20 minutes from Walt Disney World.

Remington Golf Club • 2995 Remington Blvd • Kissimmee, FL 34744 • (407) 344-4004

If anyone is interested pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the e-mail to get the discount.

K4LGB
07-05-2003, 21:51
My experience from Remington (23/04/2003).

On arrival I discovered I had forgotten my voucher from the forum but we still seemed to be getting a good deal (c.$64/each for food, cart, clubs and fees).
The “all you can eat” breakfast was not a buffet and orders were taking about 20 minutes to process so time was getting a bit tight to complete our pre-tee off preparations – but breakfast was duly delivered and dispatched in prompt manner.
We were pointed in the direction of our buggy and rental clubs, which were not what we expected to say the least – the forum golf messages suggests that most rental clubs are Callaway but the sets we both got at Remington GC were unmatched to an unbelievable degree. I had graphite and steel shafted clubs from at least three different manufacturers – some cavity back, some blades, some quite new, some off the ark – you get my drift.
The next surprise came after we had rushed through our breakfast and battered through our water range balls thinking we were struggling for time – our tee off time had been delayed by 30minutes. I queried what the weather delay had been but the reason for our delay was due to a group turning up with more numbers than they expected – could you imagine this happening on a British golf course?!?
Anyhow as we were running on quite a tight schedule for the day this scuppered our plans for 18holes and when we had only played 6 holes after two hours of play we began to think we were only going to get in 12-13 holes in our allotted 5hr playing window!
We were paired with two single golfers – John from Jacksonville and Charlie from Atlanta who were over 40 and had ALL the latest gear – good solid golfers and great company. The greens were VERY true as my brother-in-laws red hot putter will testify to – 12 putts for the first 9 holes – most of them outside 15ft.
Anyhow play speeded up after the 6th hole and by 14:30 we had managed 16 holes but decided that we had to call it a day as we had promised to be back at the villa by half past three.

Conclusion.
Quite challenging course in the typical Florida style where all but 3 holes have water hazzards. However, I think it is beginning to strain under it's own success and some parts of the course were looking a bit bare and there was a lot of G.U.R.
The greens were fast but very true and if you got the right line you were always in with a chance of sinking a 20ft+ putt.
Disappointed with the club hire and with the fact you had to buy tees which is the first time I have had to do that when hiring clubs! :(
Good day out though and I would definitely play Remington again if I was out there with my own clubs as the greens were superb.

KingKong
01-06-2003, 01:09
[8D]God i love golf sooooooo much.

I played Remington last 2 weeks ago after 3pm .The caddy master told me the fee was 40 dollars for mornings.

I was charged 20 dollars after 3pm and that included a buggy.(WOW)

My wife came along to video my John Daly size drives with no ridiculous disney type rider surcharge added.

I played alone as the course was empty at that time and flew round in two and half hours.

A very pleasant experience and if i go back to Orlando one i will play again.

I am a 14 handicapper and shot mid 80,s (with a cple of friendly mulligans) i would say this course is easyish but not too easy.

:D