PDA

View Full Version : The Crab House

AsylumGal
17-02-2002, 03:57
Let me just say that we ate here twice our last trip and we can't wait until this year to do it again. My son (who hates fish) LOVED the fish and chips and had it both times. I tried the crab cakes which were AMAZING and the crab imperial equally amazing. I would highly recommend this one!

AG

Carla
17-02-2002, 14:46
This is one of our favourites too! We had Christmas Dinner here on our last trip (just off the plane and starving - so we went straight here!!)

I love the seafood pasta dishes, but my son adores the seafood buffet with fresh oysters etc.

deluxevillas
17-02-2002, 20:32
:)Sounds like a great place to try when we are over for our vacation next week!! Can't wait.
What are the prices like? Is is fine dining or casual? Would you take your mother? In fact..........would you take mine.......PLEASE?

AsylumGal
18-02-2002, 02:18
I would rather take your mother than mine! LOL You can go casual we went right from the park last time...exhausted and in jeans and it was fine, there were people there a bit more dressed up as well. As far as the prices go, it wasn't cheap but it wasn't overpriced either. I don't mind paying for good seafood, because it's hard to find, or maybe I'm incredibly picky (that's always a possibility<G>)Here is the website for the chain.
http://www.landrysseafood.com/crabhouse/index.html
The one we go to is right on international drive.

AG, dreamin of the Crab House and Universal of course :-)

quote:
:)Sounds like a great place to try when we are over for our vacation next week!! Can't wait.
What are the prices like? Is is fine dining or casual? Would you take your mother? In fact..........would you take mine.......PLEASE?