PDA

View Full Version : Universal Two day Two Park Ticket

Mistaya
22-06-2005, 01:41
I want to order our tickets fairly soon. We were going to get the 4 park flexi ticket for Universal parks but there is an offer on where you pay for a Two day Two Park ticket and get 5 days free?

I'm probably being really thick here but just want to check that this means I can buy this ticket and use it more than once for each park?

The parks included are Univesal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We're swithering on Universal studios because of the age of our dd's but may go just for a few of the rides that would be suitable and we definitely want to go to IOA. Has anybody else seen this ticket advertised or bought it and does it mean that we could go to both parks more than once if we wanted to over the 7 days?

dcnurse
22-06-2005, 02:21
Yes, this ticket means you can go to either park for 7 days from the first time the ticket is used. You can also visit both parks on the same day as long as you get your hand stamped on leaving the first park.

Have a fantastic time universal is great! Make sure to ride Return of The Mummy!!!

Mistaya
23-06-2005, 02:08
Thanks Dcnurse,

Just wanted to check that I'd read it correctly.

I'm pretty sure that we will want to do a second day at IOA, but I'm not sure about Universal. Might do some of the rides and if we enjoy those rides might go back for a second day if we have time.