PDA

View Full Version : New Florida Businesses

Super Ted
20-06-2005, 21:50
Hi
What is the best way to start a business in Florida?

florida
20-06-2005, 22:37
Search the sections 'General moving to Florida questions and also Visa questions'. You should find some helpful information here that has been posted previously.

esprit
20-06-2005, 23:07
Are you American, if not do you have a visa?? It isnt starting a business thats the problem, it is being allowed to if you arent American or a green card holder. If you have a business in the UK to transfer that is OK, but the E2 business visa is becoming increasingly problematic with waits of months and months for processing and seemingly many businesses not meeting requitements. They have tightened up since I got mine relatively easily two years ago.

Super Ted
20-06-2005, 23:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
Are you American, if not do you have a visa?? It isnt starting a business thats the problem, it is being allowed to if you arent American or a green card holder. If you have a business in the UK to transfer that is OK, but the E2 business visa is becoming increasingly problematic with waits of months and months for processing and seemingly many businesses not meeting requitements. They have tightened up since I got mine relatively easily two years ago.
[/quote]