PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Order

Genie
18-06-2005, 15:38
I have ordered some tickets on June 9th. The payment has been taken from my card and I have been checking the order from the link provided. It still says - tckets not yet dispatched from Orlando office and order not processed. I have tried e-mailing but have not had a reply. Anyone know how long they take ?

florida4sun
18-06-2005, 16:52
Hi,
your tickets are actually in my hand right now. I have just resent the update emails to you, let me know if you do not recieve them. Either way you will have your tickets by midday Tues.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
I have ordered some tickets on June 9th. The payment has been taken from my card and I have been checking the order from the link provided. It still says - tckets not yet dispatched from Orlando office and order not processed. I have tried e-mailing but have not had a reply. Anyone know how long they take ?
[/quote]

Genie
18-06-2005, 16:57
Thanks Martin, just received the e-mails.
Nobody answered the note I put on the original order stating that the tickets were not for me and would that be a problem as the order was in my name perhaps you could answer that for me as well , thanks.

florida4sun
18-06-2005, 17:05
I do remember replying to that, the tickets are not in any particular name.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Genie
Thanks Martin, just received the e-mails.
Nobody answered the note I put on the original order stating that the tickets were not for me and would that be a problem as the order was in my name perhaps you could answer that for me as well , thanks.
[/quote]

Genie
18-06-2005, 18:06
Thanks Martin.