PDA

View Full Version : Lego Land at down town Disney Free

linds
17-06-2005, 21:51
I think this is useful information especially for families with children . Every time i want to take a day off form the parks and just have a cheap day out with the kids i go here .The kids love it ,i have a 8 and a 4 year old .Its free and they can spend Hours building any lego creation they want too.
Also there is a McDonalds next to it and you can have a cheap lunch also .
My kids love this place.

Mr G
18-06-2005, 00:25
That is a great idea Linda. I must admit we do the same.It is a nice walk around the Waterfront and the play area at legoland give the children time to burn off some energy.My boy always has his photo taken with the lego man.

There are also some nice shops and restaurants there.

It is one of the cheaper days/evenings out.... if you don't do too much shopping that is[msnscared]

steph_goodrum
18-06-2005, 00:34
They were still revamping the Legoland shop when we were over in March, don't know if it's fully open yet.

cjboatman
18-06-2005, 01:21
The new lego store is fantastic, well worth a visit.

We have some photographs from our last visit, mostly of the lego displays and the stores interior if anyone would like to see.

I love the wall behind the check-outs, the whole wall is covered in the tiny lego men and women.

Everytime we were in DTD, the area at the main entrance to the store was crowded with kids just messing about any building their creations.

ravtino
23-12-2005, 04:52
We should just spend our hols in here!!!!

Ian Dee
23-12-2005, 13:07
The 'man' has gone but replaced by a whole family built of Lego.
Most brochures have a discount voucher if actually wanting to buy Lego:)

dawn burley
23-12-2005, 17:04
We always go there followed by McDonalds on our first day as with jet lag I can never quite face a full day at the parks and this really gets everybody in the Disney mood![msnsmile2]

ravtino
23-12-2005, 17:43
Yep we certainly got the $10 vouchers and used them!!!