PDA

View Full Version : visa b1/b2

parrot 2
17-06-2005, 20:11
hi guys i havent written in for ages but back now[msnsmile] i just want you all to be aware of this b1/b2 visa as this is what my boyfriend had and we went at christmas and went again at the end of may but when we arrived there we was turned back due to the fact that it was only one visit aloud per visa...we didnt know this as never told so we had to fly straight back home..... we got another flight to Egypt luckily the next day but just to make you all aware that this could happen to you [msnsad]

E. Cosgrove
17-06-2005, 22:58
Was the visa for a single trip or did it have an expiry date?
This seem very unusual as often the visa's are issued for 10 years, although I know it can be less.
How awful that you flew all that way and got turned back, especially as you thought you had done the right thing [msnsad]

wilfy
17-06-2005, 23:06
you can get single entry b1/b2.
and did you get your egyptian visa prior to going or just grab the 2 postage stamps for 20 bucks at arrival?

parrot 2
20-06-2005, 17:29
the visa had a years expiry date on it so we assumed it was for a year but when we got there they said only aloud i entree on this visa and had used this at christmas, the worst thing was we were due to get married out there that week so was alful thats why we went to egypt as couldnt stand the thought of going home but all sorted now and getting married next month in this county...at least we cant get refused entree for here [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2] and to answer your question wilfy we just paid for visa when we got to egypt $20 [msnsmile]

Ana
20-06-2005, 17:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by parrot 2
the visa had a years expiry date on it so we assumed it was for a year but when we got there they said only aloud i entree on this visa and had used this at christmas, the worst thing was we were due to get married out there that week so was alful thats why we went to egypt as couldnt stand the thought of going home but all sorted now and getting married next month in this county...at least we cant get refused entree for here [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2] and to answer your question wilfy we just paid for visa when we got to egypt $20 [msnsmile]
[/quote]
Congrats on your upcoming Wedding :D

parrot 2
20-06-2005, 18:59
thanks ana, getting really nervous and exited now [msnsmile2][msnscared]