PDA

View Full Version : four corners area

j.d.s
17-06-2005, 15:32
Has any one stayed around the for corners area of Orlando just wandering what amenities are there

Genie
17-06-2005, 16:25
Our villa is on the Four corners community. We find it is a great location with loads of new shops and restuarants going up all the time. 2 or 3 minutes away from the I-4 junction, the 192 just 4 miles aways and best of all the new Walmarts just up the 27 ( I just love Walmarts !! )

Cruella DeVilla
17-06-2005, 18:44
Its bascially the area where the four counties meet hence the name. Have you a community in mind as there are a few in the general area?

palmvillas
18-06-2005, 12:55
Our villa is on Calabay Parc, right next to and really part of 4 corners.

We find it a great location for access to any of the attractions. There are local shops and resturants with a Publix supermarket a few minutes away and Walmarts fairly close by North and South of us on US 27.

Access to the US 192 and I4 are close by (I know the roadworks are still a pain at I4 junction, we cut through CR 54, champions gate and join I4 further down).

More communities are being built close by so its an area really on the up.

Great to stay for holiday, great place to own your own place

summerset
21-06-2005, 02:45
We are on 4 Corners as well, once Posner Park gets built we should have one of the best locations in the area ...

Rob

Genie
21-06-2005, 11:32
Here ! Here ! Rob [clap]

LesleyB
21-06-2005, 16:52
Hi Julie

Good to see you have found the forums - as the others have said so well, Four Corners is well situated for all the attractions.

There are numerous local restaurants along highway 27 and plenty more to choose from along the 192, as well as a couple of local Publix Supermarkets and the huge Walmart, all within a five minute drive of the Four Corners Community.

Just in case you have not found it yet, you can activate your countdown clock in your profile so you can check just how long you have to wait till your vacation - it might make the time pass a little quicker [msnsmile2], and in the meantime you can keep posting any questions you have to help you to prepare for your trip.

tibbytooth
18-02-2006, 19:44
We've booked to come and stay in Four Corners this July, we'll be driving down from Sanford. I was wondering which junction to exit the I4 to get onto the 27?

karenhaworth
18-02-2006, 21:10
Hi Tibbytooth

I would suggest junction (intersection)55 which meets the US 27 and then drive North towards Clermont.

There is a shortcut via Intersection 58 through Champions Gate although that is a little more complicated especially at night after a long flight.

Your owner should provide comprehensive instructions on how to get to the villa.

Genie
18-02-2006, 23:35
We always tell people to come off at 55 , it is a lot easier for them.

tibbytooth
19-02-2006, 19:22
Thanx folks!!

As ever with this forum...All you gotta do is ask!

chrizzy100
19-02-2006, 20:07
The four corners area should be first class once everything they plan to build is built...its come on a lot in the last few years...I can't see myself moving away....it has most of the things I want within easy reach already...they have plans for large white goods shops...movie houses...tons more shops...walks..parks...tons of stuff...

aarkley
20-02-2006, 19:03
they have also just announced a new mall to be built at the junction of the 27 and 54. It is going to be the same size as Florida Mall. That is in addition to Posner park

ALAN

LiesaAnna
20-02-2006, 20:22
another mall!!! oh my!! all that lovely shopping!!!!! hubby will love it!!!![msnwink]

russell148
20-02-2006, 22:44
Our villa is on Hampton Lakes

Close to Walmart, Publix.

some good dining to be had at Beef o brady's and cracker barrel

Some excellant golf courses in the area

Regards

Russell