PDA

View Full Version : Are Binoculars needed here?

Amirah
09-04-2003, 20:04
Will we need binoculars during the Safari Tour or up the trail at Animal Kingdom?? [:I]

blott
09-04-2003, 21:33
You might do... the animals are in 'natural habitat' which means that sometimes they are a long way from the Kilimanjaro Tour vehicles. However, the ride's a bit bumpy and you might not get too much time to focus, although they do stop for about 30 seconds and point out each species for you.

caroline
09-04-2003, 21:48
We've never needed binoculars and have done the ride about 4 or 5 times now - I'm sure you'll be fine without:)

Amirah
11-04-2003, 23:26
Hi there,

Thank you for the replies. My husband has decided not to go with the binoculars. He said that he is already carrying is wallet, water bottle, the camera and walking bag :D so that means that he's not willing to carry the binoculars because our daughter and I are not willing the carry ANYTHING! :)

Thanks again!

Ian Dee
27-10-2003, 02:02
i agree with the commnet that not only are binocs not needed but you wont get time to use them, you will need at least one hand to hold on as its a bit bumpy.
My wife took lots of photos but I am convinced most were of the animatronics. They are well done and its difficult to 'see the join'. There is something new we notice each time