PDA

View Full Version : Get a Great Deal at Orlando Restaurants

gailcox
16-06-2005, 03:54
Reading these forums has helped me so much.

To say thank you I want to tell you about the deal I found browsing the net. I don't know if any of you have used the coupons from Restaurant.com but they are wonderful.

I like to eat at Le Peep in Orlando and you can get a $25.00 coupon for Le Peep for just $12.50! So that means you get a gift certificate for $25.00 worth of food for just $12.50... I love half off!

Whoa! It gets better.

You can use code 37710 when you are checking out and get 50% off that!

This code is good until July first. Most gift certificates I have bought are good for a year from the date of purchase. Please note all exceptions when purchasing. For example at Le Peep you have to be a party of four and you can't use it on Sunday.

Le Peep is one of the more expensive gift certificates. You can find certificates for $25.00 that only cost $10.00 so with the code will only by $5.00 for $25.00 worth of food!

After checking out (you can use a credit card or paypal) you are given a link to print your certificate. I love restaurant.com they have saved me lots of money in the past.

Thanks again for this wonderful forum!

kaysvacationvilla
16-06-2005, 04:28
Thanks!! I will be checking it out.

cjboatman
16-06-2005, 14:45
Must look into that, looks like very good savings, which are always good.

Many thanks.

McjohnjM
16-06-2005, 16:17
Sounds good to me, what kind of restaurant is La Peep (French)?

Kim & John

gailcox
16-06-2005, 18:54
Le Peep is a breakfast-lunch place with a WONDERFUL menu. Just reading the menu makes me hungry again. They make breakfast an eating adventure! You can see their menu here:

http://lepeep.com/menupages/

Don't stop at the first page... keep on going. Who could believe that a restaurant could do so much with breakfast fixings? [msntongue]

gail