PDA

View Full Version : Which water parks are open in March

rob
12-02-2002, 03:07
We will be in Florida early March - does anyone know which water parks will be open and the opening hours?

-------------
Rob

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 13:46
No but you could find out at
http://www.wdwinfo.co.uk

Orlandobabe

carole7007
21-02-2002, 18:11
Rob,

The leaflets you can pick up usually tell you which water parks are open on specific days.

We have been out early March, sometimes if they are not busy only one will open ie if Blizzard Beach is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday then Typhoon will open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

But that is just an example the days vary. They were talking about closing River Country last time we were out in March, not heard anything though.

Carole & Keith

imported_n/a
08-03-2002, 19:10
Just been onto Disney site and River Country is closed for this March and Blizzard Beach opens half way through the month. However, Typhoon Lagoon is open all through the month but only open until 6 or 7pm. With the weather getting better (08/03) this is great news for us as it's our favourite Water Park and we are going on 19th.

tinkerbell
27-03-2002, 21:09
I'm surprised at Blizzard Beach opening half way through March, I was out there last August and it was closed then. Surely it hasnt been closed all that time?!

Have to update here , must have been suffering from a major memory failure! My last visit was in February, so BB was closed then not in August!! Sorry to anyone I have confused!!!!

Our family hit unlucky with Typhoon Lagoon, it was open our first visit, but then the next 4 times we went to Florida it was closed! Just managed to get in there last summer, and it was great!

Edited by - tinkerbell on 08/04/2002 09:04:48

Edited by - tinkerbell on 08/04/2002 09:07:09

paula
01-05-2002, 23:45
Do not go to River country on a cold day , its natural water so its cold regards paula