PDA

View Full Version : terra verde - security

lilyofthevalley
13-06-2005, 23:49
Hi everyone

Do you know what level of security is at Terra Verde. i.e. do they give you a pass number to put into your car to get through the gates. Are you given a credit card styled key to enter your villa or odinary keys. Is the gated entrance manned.

Thanks for your replies.

KevinT
14-06-2005, 00:53
Terra Verde was built by Park Square Homes, who also built the resort development where our house is situated and has similar facilities. The gate will be manned 24 hours by a security guard. Guests are given an identifying pass (On our site it is a card which hangs from the rear view mirror in your car). This will be issued when you first arrive and will be dated for the duration of your stay.
Method of access to homes is normally by keys, but some owners have other methods like security keypad door locks.
There are a few Terra Verde owners on this forum who will, I am sure reply to you.
In the meantime , I hope this info helps. [msnsmile2]

Lynne S
14-06-2005, 02:19
Thanks Kevin,[msnsmile2]

Sounds about right to me. Yes, the gate is manned 24 hours a day and guests pick-up the security pass from the main desk in the clubhouse.

We use a lock-box that has the key's in for our home on Terra Verde. Ask away if you have any more questions I'll do my best to answer [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
14-06-2005, 03:11
ever so helpful as ever!!![msnwink]