PDA

View Full Version : For sale - 5 bed villa on High Grove

MarieH
13-06-2005, 19:23
Fully furnished luxury villa for sale on High Grove. Only 1 year old. Just near the junction with the 192 and the 27.

Fantastic, much larger than average corner plot overlooking the community green giving extra privacy. Faces South West so benefits from sunshine all day long around the pool and spa.

Total of 2698 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms.

Loads of extras in the villa, ie Playstation 2, extra TV's in bedrooms etc.

There are some bookings in place up to November 2005 that must be honoured so will be sold as an on-going rental home initially.

House has been valued at $430,000.

Villa is advert number 1699 on www.onlinefloridavillas.com

If you would like to see pictures or require any further information please feel free to contact me or post a reply on here.

Many thanks

Marie

chrizzy100
13-06-2005, 19:46
I though HighGrove was STR only and that you had to rent so many weeks of the year......I know 5 homes were sold before that came in.........but I was there when people were asking about living there full time and they were told they could not.......

Cruella DeVilla
13-06-2005, 20:15
Oh that sounds ominous Chrizzy, you sure?

MarieH
13-06-2005, 20:19
I also queried whether you could live on High Grove permanently and I have been told that a certain percentage of the homes have been zoned for permanent residents now.

Marie

chrizzy100
13-06-2005, 20:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
Oh that sounds ominous Chrizzy, you sure?
[/quote]

I keep being told it is ...even by people who own there .....it would be interesting if people on HighGrove could set this straight....

I was told so many weeks of the year are to be left open for rentals..... we have Resorts on the Cape which are the same...

chrizzy100
13-06-2005, 20:24
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarieH
I also queried whether you could live on High Grove permanently and I have been told that a certain percentage of the homes have been zoned for permanent residents now.

Marie
[/quote]

There was always 5 that were permanent....but how can you have a percent.......how do you know if you can sell your house for both STR and permanent......it seems very unfair......

MarieH
13-06-2005, 20:30
I am trying to find out whether the percentage allowed is now taken or not then i will know whether i can definitely offer my home as a permanent residence or whether it has to be STR for the forseeable future. Will post as soon as i find out more.

chrizzy100
13-06-2005, 20:37
I am trying to find out whether the percentage allowed is now taken or not then i will know whether i can definitely offer my home as a permanent residence or whether it has to be STR for the forseeable future. Will post as soon as i find out more.
[/quote]

There was a lot of interest in HighGrove for full time living.....so it would be good to know for sure...you don't want to lose any buyers...or have a question mark over what you can or can't do......

Snapper
13-06-2005, 22:38
Just out of interest, if you did have to have x number of weeks available for rent each year, what would stop you renting them to yourself? Just curious.

BTW Marie that's a gorgeous villa. I bet it will sell really quickly.

chrizzy100
14-06-2005, 00:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
Just out of interest, if you did have to have x number of weeks available for rent each year, what would stop you renting them to yourself? Just curious.

BTW Marie that's a gorgeous villa. I bet it will sell really quickly.
[/quote]

I could never work out how anyone would know......I don't think its run like a Resort where they do all the bookings etc.....in the Resorts on the Cape...you have to give 3 months over to the MC company.....

MarieH
14-06-2005, 01:18
I don't think they would know, there isn't anyone there to check up on who you are renting to or how long they are staying?

Not relevant anyway as just heard back that you can definitely live permanently on High Grove, there are no restrictions, currently about 10% of the homes on High Grove are permanent residences.

chrizzy100
14-06-2005, 03:18
I don't think they would know, there isn't anyone there to check up on who you are renting to or how long they are staying?

Not relevant anyway as just heard back that you can definitely live permanently on High Grove, there are no restrictions, currently about 10% of the homes on High Grove are permanent residences.

[/quote]

Thats good.....its nice to have some permanent residence.......

I would put this info onto the HG topic if I were you.......I know a lot of people think they can't live there....and one couple sold because of it........

MarieH
16-06-2005, 00:32
Just had it confirmed again, this time by the Homeowners Assoc at High Grove that there are no restrictions. You can live there, long term rent or short term rent.