PDA

View Full Version : The Electrical Water Pageant

CarolAnn
13-06-2005, 17:58
Ever seen it?
You can only really see it at Polynesian Resort (9 PM watch from the beach) Grand Floridian 9:15 PM, Wilderness Lodge 9:35pm, Ft Wilderness 9:45pm & the Contemporary Resort at 10pm.
Its really short, we have caught bits of it when riding the steam boat from MK to transportation! One of these days, having written the times down when we asked a cast member about it, we will go to a resort on time to see it!

cjboatman
13-06-2005, 19:04
You can see the whole show from the boat loading area. We had never seen this before, and managed to see the show, which we thought was great, didn't know it was timed to be seen from different resorts.

CarolAnn
13-06-2005, 19:13
We were told by cast members, that you are better off watching from the beaches at either the Grand Floridian or the Polynesian resort. So we thought to get over there on our next visit, timing it right for after a day at Magic Kingdom:)

Lynne S
13-06-2005, 19:39
We are booked in at the Polynesian Resort for the Aloha evening in July so we will look out for this too. Thanks for the times Carol[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

CarolAnn
13-06-2005, 21:00
Double check the times when you get there Lynne, just in case they vary throughout the year[msnwink]I think the Polynesian is supposed to be one of the best locations to see the whole pagent from too[msnsmile2]

PeteF
21-06-2005, 00:05
Did this a couple of weeks ago. The Aloha beach at the Polynesian also provides a great view of the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom

finishrich
16-10-2005, 01:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Double check the times when you get there Lynne, just in case they vary throughout the year[msnwink]I think the Polynesian is supposed to be one of the best locations to see the whole pagent from too[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

Yes. It's a good place to watch it fromm.

Just make sure you don't pinch my hammock on the beach!!

Macka
31-10-2005, 15:50
I think an Electrical water pagent sounds rather dangerous and probably contravenes all manner of health and Safety issues.[msneek]

eagleydo
31-10-2005, 20:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Macka
I think an Electrical water pagent sounds rather dangerous and probably contravenes all manner of health and Safety issues.[msneek]
[/quote]

[clap][clap][clap] great reply macka,:D:D:D

Macka
01-11-2005, 13:08
Well you just can't be too careful can you Jan?[msnwink]

dawn
01-11-2005, 14:31
LOL:D:D