PDA

View Full Version : Boggy Creek Parasail

MsRuthieB
05-04-2003, 09:13
Has anyone every parasailed at Boggy Creek Parasail in Kissimmee? We have a 10 and 11 year old and are thinking of doing it. Any ideas, comments, suggestions?? I would love to hear your experience if you've done it. Thanks!
http://www.boggycreekparasail.com/

blott
05-04-2003, 15:14
Ruthie, as you're from USA this wouldn't apply to you but UK travel insurance medical cover normally doesn't allow these type of sports so I don't know anyone who's done it I'm afraid.

chris
06-04-2003, 01:15
My insurance allows these things as a 'one-off'. We did parasailing over clearwater beach and it was great.

tinkerbell
07-04-2003, 00:00
Have not done teh Boggy Creek parasail, but have been parasailing! It's great, especially with a good view, but I did find the harness extremely painful! The guys gave me double time as it was my birthday, and by the end I was so pleased to get down!

Valid422
23-10-2003, 18:56
I actually work out at Boggy Creek Parasail and recommend that anyone who has or hasn't parasail try it out at boggy creek. We are very family oriented and will allow for anyone to Parasail regardless of their handicap. I have had age ranges from 16 months to 87 fly with me at Boggy Creek Parasail. I also have 6 years experience in this Buisness and have parasailed for places such as Disney World. I highly recomend people to come out and experience the naturalistic part of Florida out at Boggy Creek

Jason Reed

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-10-2003, 20:13
Sounds fantastic Jason - count me in next time I'm in the area :D.

chrisj
20-01-2004, 14:23
Will be there in July Jason, and we plan to come down for the air boat rides

Chrisj