PDA

View Full Version : Disney passes

dannib
04-04-2003, 03:01
Don't know if you can help, but here goes...........

We have been given 4 x 5 day hopper plus tickets from a friend that went a few years ago, is there any way of finding out what is left to be used on them? and will we be ok to use them this year??

Don't really want to get there and find out they can't be used.

thanks

Dopeysfriend
04-04-2003, 03:12
You can check how many days left on them at any Disney Park. It's best to do it later in the day when the ticket booths are not busy. They never expire so if you have any days left you'll still be able to use them. I don't think there's anywhere to do it in the UK.

fiona
04-04-2003, 04:17
You can also do it at Guest Services at Downtown - they are very helpful there, although they might ask you where you bought them etc. so do have that info to hand!

pbensur
04-04-2003, 22:09
I thought Disney hopper passes were nontransferable. Don't know they would enforce that, though.

chris
04-04-2003, 23:39
there's no way of identifying who has used them, so that would be why they asked purchase details.

Matt
05-04-2003, 17:17
You can also check what days you have left on your passes at any Disney Store (UK or in the US hotels if they have them).

Matt

mikewj
07-04-2003, 00:02
We were given a couple of passes by some friends last year. We took them to Guest Services in Downtown Disney and the only thing they asked was which park we'd last visited with them.

We said that we couldn't remember so they just told us how many days were left without a problem.

Rushton50
11-04-2003, 03:51
As an ex TDS ( The Disney Store) employee. If i remember rrightly , Regent street disney store may be able to help you as that is where they issue most of the tickets via mail order and may have a way of knowing as there used to be a dedicated travel desk ther.

hope this helps

Rushton50
11-04-2003, 03:55
Just a follow up on what Matt stated about checking with your nearest disney stores. Unless they have had new machines to determin whats on a ticket recently? I know Oldham,Meadowhall and Nottingham did not have such a beast when i was there.

Rushton50
11-04-2003, 03:58
I was under the impression that if you bought more than a 1 day /3day pass they asked you some personal info such as name and address in the event of them being stolen that it would flag up on the gates if reported as such?

quote:Originally posted by chris

there's no way of identifying who has used them, so that would be why they asked purchase details.

Amirah
11-04-2003, 23:21
I think the Disney store is the way to go. I just bought my tickets from a Disney store and they told me that I can check with them to see how many days I have left on them at any time. I would check prior to going to the gates. :)

florida4sun
12-04-2003, 07:05
Be a little careful. If they were bought from Disney then it stands a chance the family name is imprinted on the ticket. If they were bought from a wholesaler then this would not be so. The chances of being stapped at the gate is rare, but beleive me its very embarrising when it happens. They can get quiet snotty about it too. When you go tio check they will ask you your name, before scanning the tickets.

quote:Originally posted by dannib

Don't know if you can help, but here goes...........

We have been given 4 x 5 day hopper plus tickets from a friend that went a few years ago, is there any way of finding out what is left to be used on them? and will we be ok to use them this year??

Don't really want to get there and find out they can't be used.

thanks