PDA

View Full Version : Car rental

Tea
03-04-2003, 15:31
Need advice on car rental… Is the car rental through Orlando Villas -web page is only for UK residents? It actually says on the site: 'For guests visiting from the UK, we can arrange Florida car hire ---'. I'm not a UK resident but would very much like to rent the car through Orlando Villas -web page, since it's way cheaper than through any other rental car agency.

Thanks,
Tea

chris
03-04-2003, 15:38
The owners of Orlando villas are currently on vacation in Florida. They will be able to answer your question when they next come on-line. Sorry I dont personally know the answer.

caroline
03-04-2003, 16:25
Hi
I'm 99% certain that the car rental is now available to all guests - but I'm sure John or Roger will be back on-line soon and will be able to confirm.

Tea
03-04-2003, 16:46
Thanks, Chris and Caroline. I have to admit, that I actually haven't rented the villa from Orlando Villas... still hope that the car rental will be possible!

Tea

bellaepovera
03-04-2003, 16:57
Yes, car rental from OV site can be rented also from other parts of the country besides the Uk.

florida4sun
03-04-2003, 18:42
Its open to anyone:D

quote:Originally posted by Tea

Need advice on car rental… Is the car rental through Orlando Villas -web page is only for UK residents? It actually says on the site: "For guests visiting from the UK, we can arrange Florida car hire ---". I'm not a UK resident but would very much like to rent the car through Orlando Villas -web page, since it's way cheaper than through any other rental car agency.

Thanks,
Tea

Tea
03-04-2003, 18:52
Great, this is really god news! And the price really includes the insurance needed, taxes, etc.? How can it be so cheap? :) Any advice on how early we should book, we need a minivan and are travelling in September? Will they charge my credit card immediately when I book the car or will I pay later?

Thanks again,
Tea

bellaepovera
03-04-2003, 19:09
I made a reservation and they just asked what dates, name etc.. no credit card asked. They then give you a reservation number so when you go pick up the car they know it was reserved from you. So no problem making reservation in advance..