PDA

View Full Version : What to See.....

Perry_Mason
02-04-2003, 01:38
or what not to see is possibly better

me and a group of friends are off to Florida in Sept for two weeks and seems they is so much to do and see.

What I would like to know is which Parks are best to see and how many days do you need in each

I have saw on universal studios site you can buy a five day pass for less than price of 2 days

is this worth buying etc

thanks everyone

Perry

Cowboy
02-04-2003, 02:39
Hi Perry,
Welcome to the forum. Hope you get as much pleasure as I do from it.
Re your question, afraid it is a $64,000 one. Depends solely on your taste. If you have kids in your party then Magic Kingdom is a must as is Animal Kingdom. I prefer Universal to MGM. If you like water Wet n'Wild is great with a variety of shutes etc. Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach are more "leisurely".
All my family prefer to decide were to go when we get out to Florida and buy tickets over there.
Don't forget the parks can be tiring-- you don't realise just how far you walk when you are enjoying youself. Most of our guests spend a day at the parks then a rest day -- mainly around the pool (or shopping).
Hope you have a great time--- sure you will.

Mike[:)

Matt
02-04-2003, 03:12
Perry,

If this is your first trip to Florida, which I guess it is, then I would suggest you do the main attractions, and like Mike says, make sure that you leave yourself enough REST days. With the heat, and all the walking, it is really tiring......even shopping!!

Universal Studios is better than MGM (as pointed out by Mike), but the Magic Kingdom and Epcot I would say are a must if its your first visit, and you will probably need two days for each. Depending on the type of pass you buy, with most you can park hop (between the disney parks).

My preference for the animal parks would be Busch Gardens at Tampa Bay rather than Animal Kingdom, and Sea World of course is another must, as is Universal Islands of Adventure.

Looks like you'll have to book again for next year to cover everything else!![8D]