PDA

View Full Version : Early character breakfast

Dopeysfriend
02-06-2005, 00:54
We've booked an early character breakfast at the Crystal Palace for 8:05 which is an hour before the park opens.

We are staying off site and wondered if the monorails will be running that early from the ticket and transportation centre or will we need to find an alternative way?

uselesshippy
02-06-2005, 01:43
hey,
how do you book the breakfast i've got 2 girls counting on me to get it booked and i have'nt a clue WDW virgin that i am ...cheers

pieman790
02-06-2005, 02:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by uselesshippy
hey,
how do you book the breakfast i've got 2 girls counting on me to get it booked and i have'nt a clue WDW virgin that i am ...cheers
[/quote]

If you go onto the Disney world web site and type dining under the search option it give you the telephone number of the required restuarant or the general swutch board number. Call them up to 90 days in advance to make your reservation.

Dopeysfriend
02-06-2005, 02:10
Hi Hippy

Phone 407 939 3463. But you can only book 60 days in advance.

Be warned there's a lot of push button 1,2,3,4 to get through to a cast member. However if you don't press any number and stay on the line you will still get through.

Good luck

amy
02-06-2005, 02:10
The resort Monorail and bats start early for the Breakfasts, we did this last year, it is great, you will have a fab time.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dopeysfriend
We've booked an early character breakfast at the Crystal Palace for 8:05 which is an hour before the park opens.

We are staying off site and wondered if the monorails will be running that early from the ticket and transportation centre or will we need to find an alternative way?

[/quote]

Dopeysfriend
02-06-2005, 02:14
Thanks Amy

We've done the breakfast before but never before the park has opened.

linds
26-06-2005, 18:50
Hi i have done the breakfast twice before and have booked them with only 2 days advance.
I found this good for my family doing it this way as i booked them on days that it might be too hot or on a bad rainy day .
linds