PDA

View Full Version : TIVOLI MANOR

steve404
31-05-2005, 19:29
Hello Guys,
New to this forum.
We have booked to go back to Florida in Sept of next year, has anybody got any information on the Tivoli Manor gated community at Westbury.
Good or bad, dont mind.

Any tips on local shops and eateries?

Thanks in advance, [msnsmile]

Ray&Sarah
31-05-2005, 21:16
Hi Steve, we own a villa on Westbury, right next door to Tivoli. Its quite a quiet area, but handy for the I4 which will get you quickly to most places you want to go. There are a few restaurants in the area, a Dennys, Bob Evans, Cracker Barrell, Burger King etc. There is a 7/11 just up the road, handy for Gas & to stock up on a few essentials, we usually do this on the way to the villa and leave the main shopping until the next day. The nearest super market is a Publix about 7 miles away. [msnsmile2]

amy
01-06-2005, 00:14
We have friends who own on Tivoli manor and we have visited them a few times when in Florida, It is a small gated community with just 35 houses,close to the I4 and you can be in Disney in 15 Mins, its a nice place.

Sleathy
07-06-2005, 11:45
[msnsmile2]We stayed at Tivoli Manor in 2004. It's a small gated area which was being finished around that time. It was hard to find however.... from the I4 head South on the 27 towards Haines City. After a short while turn right - either before or just after a "pub" called The Red Carpet Inn. We spent 3 happy weeks there... lovely villa, well-equipped with everything you needed. It even survived Hurricane Charley which was during the middle of our stay - although a tree across the way was ripped out of the ground. You will love it at Tivoli - we did...so much so that we have bought one at Elliots Landing. By the way - nearest Wallmart is just as you get into Haines City - about a 10 minute drive. Have fun!!

sundowner
07-06-2005, 12:40
We stayed at Tivoli Manor last year when we went to buy our villa and had a lovely time there. It is a nice quiet area but close enough to all parks etc. The only downside we found then was the fact that if we wanted to go for a meal and have a drink with it there was no where within walking distance.

Having said that, there was a lot of activity going on so no doubt that by now there will be lots within walking distance - sometimes it's nice to just have a walk out in the evenings.

steve404
01-09-2005, 21:12
Hi,
Bumping this back up to see if anybody has tried Tivoli Manor this Summer, if so any views or photos you could e-mail? Eternally grateful and all that..............Thanks :)

Ray&Sarah
01-09-2005, 22:49
Hi Steve we are on Westbury at the moment in our villa, Tivoli looks great, you have no worries there.[msnsmile2]

steve404
02-09-2005, 00:15
Cheers Ray and Sarah,

Just picked Tivoli off the net and booked for Sept 06, I know Tivoli Manor was only finished in 2004, is it all complete and is there anything springing up in the area, food/shops etc?

You take it easy out there, we are not jealous[V][V][V][V][msnmad]

Ray&Sarah
02-09-2005, 07:42
Yes Tivoli is all complete Steve, the whole area is being added to all the time so you may find lots of new things by the time you come next year. We'll keep you posted on our next trip through the forum, probably March time.[msnsmile2]

steve404
04-09-2005, 01:00
Ray and Sarah,

Thanks, look forward to your feedback in March.:)

steve404
09-01-2006, 16:14
Hello,
Just bumping my topic to see if anybody has visited Tivoli Manor yet?

Stephen and Pam
13-01-2006, 00:10
We also own on Westbury and our property backs onto Tivoli.
We where out in November and will be there out again on 28th January so we will update you after that. Tivoli may be gated but you can walk through unhindered from Westbury [msnsmile]

micky2horses
14-04-2006, 03:17
We own a villa on Tivoli Manor and the community has the best of both worlds - Very Peaceful but only minutes from the I4. We were out in January with the family and in March for Golf with the lads only.